- Women's Study - October 15th at 12:30 PM - Bring your lunch and learn more about our Lord.
- PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED - If you are led to be a prayer warrior, please pray as the Holy Spirit leads you.
- Youth Group Every Sunday @ 10 AM - Will be held during Sunday Service.
- Salvation Army - The Salvation Army needs your donations, the following are some suggestions of items that they need: non-perishable foods and diapers.
- Men's Fellowship Breakfast - On the 4th Saturday of the month @ 8:00 AM - Join us for a great breakfast and an even greater fellowship time! Bring a friend! (Sometimes these get replaced with other events, check in with us to make sure we'll be there that day).
- Supplies Needed - Copy paper, CD-R's (no DVDs), 9 volt batteries, Paper plates, Coffee cups (5 oz, 12 oz, coffee size hot and cold), plastic forks, spoons, Lysol/409 cleaner, Tissues, TP, Coffee, powder creamer.
- Childrens Ministries Supplies Needed - Colored construction paper, "Fat" crayons for preschoolers, Storybooks (age appropriate (2 - 5 year)
- Gift Cards - Walmart or Costco gift cards are very helpful.
- Trunk or Treat!!! Time to start gathering up the candy and treats to give out to our community.
16518 Holt Street